Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hanging out in Keota.

We traveled to Southeast Iowa to my hometown of Keota this weekend. My best friend from High School got married. Josh and I got an evening out while my parents watched the kids for us. My sister and her kids were visiting also, so there was a lot of activity at Papa's house!


This is my friend Lori that got married. We have been friends since we were 2 years old!

The hot tub outside is an all time favorite hang out spot for the kids at Papa's house.
Football, badmitten, and wagon rides took place...

...and a Dixie Chopper mower chase (this is my sister running and screaming)!

Noelle had a great time on her Great Grandma Lyle's lap. My Grandma spent the day on Sunday with us.

The boys pulled a cornstalk out of Papa's field. It measured 11 ft. tall!
My sister's car needed a tune-up.
We had a fun-packed weekend!!!

No comments: