Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mommy is 32!!

Me and my kids on my birthday! I have been blessed with great kids! They are sooo fun!!! Each one has a different personality and each has a joy for life that is contagious. This is my eighth year in the journey of being a stay at home mom--eventhough sometimes I feel burnt out and ready to throw in the towel, God reminds me daily that HE is the source of my strength, HE is my purpose, and HE is who I should trust. Lord, THANK YOU for Caden, Macy, Julia, and Noelle! Help me to show them how to love You and others.

2 comments:

J-D-K-G said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I celebrated my 32nd yesterday! How time flies. It is wonderful to see your blog and see how you guys are doing.

Kimber Van Essen said...

Great picture of you with the kids - so often we take pictures of the kids -but not with us...who is who they spend so much time with! I love Julia's boots too...classic!