Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beth Moore Conference

I traveled to Springfield, IL this weekend with a group of 15 other gals to see Beth Moore live. 8,800 people gathered to worship God and study Gods Word together on Friday night and Saturday morning. It was an absolute amazing time! I made a few new friends, ate yummy food without sharing, sang my heart out and my voice raw, and studied in-depth the life of John the Baptist. WOW! It was a fantasic weekend of restoration and regaining Joy for my work at home. These are just a few of the girls with the group. Two in the back row are my very dear friends, Janai and Molly.

1 comment:

Kimber Van Essen said...

awesome! so glad you got a weekend away to enjoy Beth Moore. I am currently doing her study on Esther with 2 gals here. I love the part about eating food with out sharing! Isn't that the life of a mom! Take care my friend...oh and Shane thought Caden's wound was pretty cool!