Friday, September 3, 2010

Macy is 7!

I let my kids eat cake for breakfast on their birthdays. They think it is the best thing ever! This is Macy's bedhead before school this morning. She is not a big breakfast eater, but she had no problem gobbling up the cupcake. She was a little slow on the banana!

A few friends came home with her after school to hangout. We did some crafts, carried around chickens and puppies, ate grilled cheese and tomato soup, and they shut the door to Macy's room so I didn't know what they were doing part of the time! Oh Well!

Then we had family over for root beer floats and cupcakes in the evening. This was quite the day for Macy. She had no trouble getting to sleep tonight!

We cannot believe she is 7! I remember her birth like it was yesterday. I remember her little face looking at me with a pout lip after she was born. She was such a doll. I called her doll and kissed her cheek every day for at least 2 whole years! It is awesome to watch her become who God made her to be. She is growing and changing and so excited about life (and dogs!). We love you, Macy. We are excited about sharing year 7 with you!

No comments: