Thursday, December 9, 2010

Captain Clean!

The best phone call I've ever made! They showed up and cleaned my carpet while I was gone today. Love it! Love it! It is CLEAN! WooHoo! (It was really bad before, including blue marker, spilled food, and who knows what else!)
I don't even want to move my furniture back. As you see behind Noelle...this is our "war zone". Especially with the cold weather settling in, this is where the kids play all the time, they don't seem to want to go to their rooms or even the basement They want to play - usually extremely rough and loud- right where mom and dad can see them! This is our living room AND dining room space AND computer space. It will probably be full of toys by the end of the night if I don't reclaim the space with furniture!
I highly recommend Captain Clean!


What'd I tell ya......I look up from the computer and see forts--I guess they have officially taken over!

One more piece of information from our household....here's the Christmas tree! Yep, I managed to shove a 6' Christmas tree into the van today while my carpet was being cleaned. But now comes the dilemna of putting the tree on my clean carpet and cleaning pine needs out of the van (maybe I'll hire Captain Clean for that task)! OR maybe I'll just leave it in the van, who'd notice anyway, the kids can find seats somehow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ha! Forts are all the rage at our house too; impressive fit of the tree in the van! Wow!