Thursday, March 3, 2011

the last few days...

We've had a lot of girly time at home, as Macy has had a fever...no other symptoms, just a fever. It is OLD! It really can kick anytime and we can move on with life!! I have been enjoying her at home. She has been leading crafts for the little girls. They made these Eagles (impressive, I thought). Noelle's is even a baby Eagle. They spent an hour flying them around the house and now we need a new craft!!

Julia decided to actually help me in the kitchen. Seriously, REAL help! It was nice--she washed dishes and swept floors all by herself. Then hugged me and thanked me for LETTING her help! WOW--hope my teenage girl will act that way!


Caden brought Macy home a book that she had ordered from the book order. Her nose was in that book. I think she misses school!! She read Ch. 1-7 before bed!


Hopefully the weekend will not hold more sickness for us!

No comments: