Monday, June 27, 2011

Pink Personality turns 5!

We had a great day yesterday celebrating Julia's 5th birthday! Heart pancakes for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, and a heart shaped pink/yellow cake (make by Grandma Karla) topped the list of "wants" on her big day.


Julia LOVES her gift from us. This little dollhouse is perfect for Summer fun, however, she'll need some lessons about how to share with her sisters (notice Macy had to set up a lawn chair outside of it!).

Proof that adults do fit into her little house....Her Great-Grandma rang her doorbell and stepped right in to play with her.

My 3rd Ceaserean birth was not an easy surgery. I cryed the whole way through and told Josh I "WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN" (somehow Noelle showed up though...funny how that works!). Expecting to have a boy or at least a dark-haired doll (like the Macy that I had at home!), but out came this pink-skinned girl bundle with blonde hair....my first reaction was "WHO IS THIS BABY?". I didn't even hold her I said, "take her to the nursery". I laugh at this story, because this girl known as JUJU to our family has a special place in my heart. She is loving and fun-spirited, she loves clothes and piggy tail braids in her hair, she loves to play with Noelle and follow mommy around (she is my best helper!), she loves ponies and dogs, and if you turn your back....you never now what she will do next! We just LOVE this girl!! We look forward to watching her be "5"....learning to ride her bike w/out training wheels, getting on the school bus this Fall, and tying her shoes top the list for
"5" activities. And of course, continually reminding her that she is not 15 YET!

No comments: