Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Spoke to me this morning....

On my drive to work this morning, this song (of course, turned up really loud in my car) spoke to my heart. Sometimes my light gets burned out...busyness, stress, giving to my family constantly, just life in general has got my light barely burning--this song reminds me to rely on HIM-Lord Jesus! Oh yes, the SPARK, the SHOT TO THE HEART...that is what I want from HIM! Thank you Lord, I pray your love shine down and you put your light in me! Amen!

One and a half weeks till I run my first Marathon...praying for healing to some of my aching body from 5 months of training and a strong run for HIM! Message me if you need prayer--I am devoting 4-5 hours Oct. 16th 8 AM to praying-YOU will be in the midst of my run if you have a need-I will pray!

No comments: