Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Dolls

If you have a little girl, you know what I mean....I think my girls are little dolls. They are so precious.

This week has been full of activities. Macy graduated from Pre-school, Caden had a music concert and a muscial in the local theater and baseball practice. Julia learned to say two new words...Purple and ice cream (she was saying poopy for purple so we worked on that one awhile!). Our poor third child, we ask her to say a word...then all die laughing when she butchers it! Noelle is following Julia around all the time, pointing at her, and saying "JuJu" "JuJu". We picked and ate our first round of garden lettuce, SO YUMMY! Business is good at the lumberyard, Josh is busy selling barns. Our house in Reinbeck is now officially listed by a realtor, we had been trying to do for sale by owner but it wasn't easy while living 3 hours from it!

Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

Psalm 47:1-2
Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy. How awesome is the Lord Most High, the great King over all the earth!




1 comment:

Brian & Erin Uglum said...

I would have to agree...girls are very precious! It's so good to see you guys are doing well. I miss feeling like you are close! I hope someday we cross paths again. I sometimes look to see if you are at church or I sometimes think I see you somewhere! Miss you guys!