Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls

Yep, just a post about the girls!

Macy got glasses!!!! One of the first things she said was, "Mom, you aren't fuzzy anymore!" I asked, "Why was I fuzzy before?" She says, "Yes!" The second thing she says is, "Mom, you're skinny!" I asked, "Was I not skinny before?" She shakes her head NO!!!! Today was her first day at school and she says it was nice to see the board better. I am glad for her and hope she doesn't have any problems with them.


This is the girls' new bunkbed. They are soooo excited about it! We decided eventhough our house is very small it was time to seperate boys and girls. Caden and Macy have ALWAYS shared a room. It has been a nice change as Macy is developing more of a "girly" soft spot for Julia. The house seems a little lopsided with 3 in one room and 1 in the other, but I think it will be OK and worth it. Caden is REALLY happy to have his own space! This bunkbed is so cute, I wish we would have gotton it sooner!

These two are a hoot! An absolute hoot! They have been playing "mom (Noelle) and sister (Julia)" in their swimsuits and hats.

No comments: