Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A New Day!

This was the front of our church bulletin on Sunday, and I have been holding the words close to my thoughts this week. For this stay-at-home mom it is getting to be a long Winter!

Great is Thy Faithfulness,
Great is Thy faithfulness, Morning by Morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided-
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

His compassions fail not,
They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3: 22-23

I had crying kids till 9:30 last night(I think Julia and Noelle were having a contest to see whom I would rock the longest!)then I rolled into bed only to wake to the same thing this morning. I am thankful for HIS faithfulness. He will never leave me or fail me. I am whole and new in the morning, because of HIM!

Everyone have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kimber Van Essen said...

Never forget you are an AWESOME mom!!!! When the going gets tough...moms keep going -fortunately we have an energy source like no other - for when we are weary - HE will lift our burdens and we will find rest in HIM! Love ya -