Friday, March 26, 2010

Bed Head

I got the camera out first thing this morning. Little people were not to thrilled about it, but I thought they were so hilarious first thing all grouchy and messed up. Caden got his head in the sink to wash out his rooster tail as I was reaching for the camera. As I was taking his picture he is yelling, "NO, you embarrass me!"Notice the Panther jersey! Panther Pride today....GO PANTHERS!!

Macy actually had some smiles this morning with her wild hair. She is extremely pokey in the morning. I have to keep on her case for her to keep moving. She is a good sport though, as you can see her cup of vitamins. She takes 7 vitamins in the morning....sometimes I literally have to put them into her mouth for her. As some of you know, she has had chronic UTI's since she was 3 years old and recently has taken a turn for the better. After 1 year of chiropractic care/vitamins (including probiotics, digestive enzymes, kidney cleanse, intestinal ph balance, natural laxatives...we've tried it all to try to keep her off of antibiotic) AND most importantly, the perfect combination of prayer AND faith building lessons with her...she is staying dry at nighttime and free of infection. PTL! We've had a long haul with this girl!

Yes, Julia put on these sunglasses ASAP when she rolled out of bed.

Noelle loves her kitty and has some wild hair and a bad attitude this morning.

2 comments:

yoderyears said...

I'm pretty sure little Julia and I have a lot in common. The morning stare...my desire to wear DARK shades in the morning....I feel her pain :)

D G Curren said...

So glad things are looking up for Macy!!!