Monday, March 1, 2010

I Love You, Jamie!

My VERY, VERY dear friend-Jamie and her husband Micah- leave for China tomorrow to pick-up their newly adopted son. They will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. I love you and I will miss you, Jamie! I have been very emotionally and prayerfully involved in this adoption process with my friend for a number of months.

This is Levi. I love you, Levi! I can't wait to squeeze you!
Welcome to the awesome Steele Family!!
Levi will come home to a 5 year old brother and 3 year old sister.

If you want to keep updated on their travels to China, their blog is listed on the side of mine.

Jamie- (with tears)....I praise God for your friendship! Thank you for letting me be apart of your journey! What a lucky little boy to get you as his Mom! God has big plans for your family! Your obedience and faithfulness to HIM has been such a testimony to me!!
I will be Praying and Praising while you are gone!! AND wearing my cute China shirt!
PS. You've inspired me to make whole wheat mac-n-cheese for my kids today!

No comments: