Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Get Together

Six girls that Josh graduated high school with got together last weekend and invited him to join the party (of course, they all have husband's and families). There were a TON of kids...over 20 kids for sure I never got an official count. The house we were at was not prepared for that, there were no toys...just a tree to climb, a big yard to run, and lots of food. We are glad to live here and get to be apart of gatherings like this. I just feel like one of them, eventhough I did not grow up here.
Macy had a ball with these girls. It is neat to see her silly with girls that she will probably grow up with. She happened to be wearing a Class of '22 shirt in the middle of the crew! (makes me feel OLD! WHAT, 2022!)

All the kids, minus some boys-whom we could not get to stand still because of all the pop they had to drink! (including my son!)

No comments: