Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cool Verses!

God's Word is so Cool! Seriously, if you do not spend time in God's Word I encourage you to take some time out of your busy life to do it! You will not regret it and your life will reap the benefits! I have been so addicted lately to what His Word has to say to me. Here is some (just a glimpse) of what He has had to say to me this summer:

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

James 4:3
When you ask, you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. (WHOA! This was a kick in the pants for me!)

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

1 Cor. 16: 13-14
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in Love.

Heb. 10:35
Do not throw away your confidence, it will be richly rewarded.

(Love this one!)
Psalm 144:1
Praise be to the Lord, My Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

(Love this one, too!)
Psalm 112: 7-8
She will have no fear of bad news, her heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Her heart is secure, she will have no fear; in the end she will look in triumph on her foes.

No comments: