Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So Big, So Little!

Our little Julia has been waiting for this big day for a long time! I think she has been asking to go to Pre-School for at least a year and a half! Well, today I dropped her off. She said to me, "Mom, I will not be bossy to kids." And in the next breath she smiles and says, "Mom, I WILL take a toy away from another kid!" Yep, these are things I am constantly working on at home with this girl! She is quite the child!


We stopped at the Lumberyard on our way so Daddy could see her. She was all big stuff, until she got to Dad. She gave him the biggest hug I've ever seen.

We Love You, Julia! You are a precious child, full of personality. We hate giving you up during the day, but we know you will thrive in your new adventure!

Noelle was giving us these eyes the whole morning. I think she missed her playmate!
I guess she had better get used to it. She has 3 more years with mom.

No comments: