Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Macy is 8~

How did this happen?!! It just doesn't seem right that this girl turned 8! We had fantastic weather for a family birthday party this weekend...check out her cake made by Grandma Karla. YES, it tasted as good as it looks! Macy asked for a "monkey & dog" cake. It was such a cute cake I hated to cut it.

Macy loves to read. She spends most of her time reading dog books.

Very often I will find her in a tree with a book. Looks like therapy, maybe I should try it next time I need to get away!

We love you, Macy! You are a beautiful child-full of love for others, a love for dogs, and a love for reading dog books :) and making dog clinics, dog shelters, dog pet stores, just plain pretending that you are a dog.....I love to watch it! You are God's Precious child and we are priviledged to get to raise you!!

No comments: