Friday, February 5, 2010

God's Unfailing Love.

This was my Beth Moore devotional today and I wanted to share. I think as humans we look to other people and things in our world for "unfailing love". I have learned that God is the only one who can give me the love that I search for. My husband is great, but he does fail me....so do my kids...and my parents...and shopping ALWAYS does...and food ALWAYS fails me...and so do my friends. God is the only answer for completely fulfilling my desire for unfailing love!


What a man desires is unfailing love. Proverbs 19:22

The Word of God uncovers the answer to our greatest psychological, emotional need, and puts it into a capsule phrase for us: our need for "unfailing love".

Please don't miss this! Every human being longs for unfailing love. Lavish love. Focused love. Radical love. Love we can count on. The taxicab driver, the plumber, the stockbroker, the runway model, the actress, the streetwalker, the drug pusher, the schoolteacher, the computer programmer, the rocket scientist, the doctor, the lawyer, the president, the custodian, and the MOM (I added that one..big surprise!)all yearn for the same thing: unfailing love.


I challenge you to show someone in your path Gods unfailing love today!
Have a great day!

No comments: